Sunday, 27 April 2014

Kriya Retreat Workshop in Barcelona in June 2014


On June 14 and 15 my dear Kriya Master/Teacher/Guru Aliyananda will be leading a workshop in Barcelona. We shall be heading to Barcelona on june 12. We are planning to visit the city and its beautiful Gaudi architecture and Gothic District on friday 




and be ready on saturday for the workshop at the Casa Espiritualista San Felipe Neri.


Monday we would like to go and visit the Virgen of Montserrat, the local Madonna whose name is carried by so many local catalan females…. 


It is Aliyananda first visit to Barcelona and my return in a long time back to Barcelona. 

Barcelona is where I first landed in Spain, where I undertook my nurse's training, where I learnt to live independently, where I met the father of my children, where I made life long term friends… When I first arrived in Barcelona, the first ever feeling I got is that it reminded me so much of Beirut where I was born. Not the smells, but the sea, the colours, the light, the heat, the humidity, the winters, the seasons… Barcelona was a milestone in my life and I am so much looking forward to being back there and connecting with the loved ones which were at one time so important in my development into adulthood. 

What is so special about going now to Barcelona is that I have found Kriya in my life. That Kriya is an intrinsic part of my life and that I can't even imagine life without my daily Kriya!!


It would be lovely if you could join us. Check Aliyananda's website for more info on www.kriyayoga.org.uk and if you want to come along email me on miriamnaccache@yahoo.com

The Swan will soon be landing in Barcelona. Come and fly with us!!!


No comments: